We are excited to bring you the Workshop topics for the 2020 Vision Conference. Experience deeper learning by attending these enlightening workshops, held across morning and afternoon sessions on Thursday 14 May 2020. The day offers a selection of clinical and academic workshops, facilitated by professionals who are passionate in their chosen area. You can book when registering for the Conference and seats are limited.
Topics announced so far:
· Building resilience in MRS professionals
· Introduction to MRS Quantitative Research
· Getting started with Qualitative Research
· Preparing for Disaster
· Head and Neck Structure Contouring for Radiation Therapy
· Using a rubric to gain a clearer vision of clinical assessment for students
· Cultural Safety
For details on the workshops, please visit the webpage.